WELCOME!

Tami Melissa Photography is actually a soon-to-be husband and wife team – Ryan & Tami. We met right after high school and we’ve been best friends ever since. Our style of photography can best be described as photojournalistic with a modern appeal. We have a passion for the art of wedding photography and our inspiration comes from all of the heart-felt moments that take place throughout a wedding day. We love capturing the romance, playfulness, and unspoken connection between a bride and a groom.

We shoot weddings throughout Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia, but we are available for travel too! If you’re interested in talking with us about your wedding, engagement, or a fun session on the beach, please visit out website, www.TamiMelissaPhotography.com, and fill out the contact form.

We look forward to capturing the moments you’ve always dreamed of!

xoxo,
Ryan & Tami

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Website!

After weeks of anticipation... my website is finally up and running! You can check it out at http://www.tamimelissaphotography.com/. I'm so happy with it, and I can't wait to take more pictures to display on it! This past weekend I did a family portrait session in Ocean City for my friend Maggie and her family, and I'm hoping to take some pictures of my cousins during these upcoming fall months... they will be great additions to the website! Plus, when I'm done editing them, I'll post a couple on here too!
After Ryan and I took Maggie's pictures we, of course, went to Mack 'n Manco's for pizza... yum yum! And then we walked along the freezing cold beach, and I was able to take some gorgeous pictures as the sun was going down... so they'll be posted sometime within the next couple days.
So much to do, so little time! I just can't wait until this semester is over, and I graduate, that way I can spend even more time on my photography! Thankfully weekends are free for that right now! On top of all the photography, I've been staying up at night reading the 2nd book in the Twilight Saga... New Moon... so that hasn't been helping my sleep deprivation! LOL... I could only imagine what the people I work with must think! Photography and Twilight consume my life right now... but man, I don't think I've ever been happier!
So, go check out the website, and let me know what you think!! xoxo

No comments: