WELCOME!

Tami Melissa Photography is actually a soon-to-be husband and wife team – Ryan & Tami. We met right after high school and we’ve been best friends ever since. Our style of photography can best be described as photojournalistic with a modern appeal. We have a passion for the art of wedding photography and our inspiration comes from all of the heart-felt moments that take place throughout a wedding day. We love capturing the romance, playfulness, and unspoken connection between a bride and a groom.

We shoot weddings throughout Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia, but we are available for travel too! If you’re interested in talking with us about your wedding, engagement, or a fun session on the beach, please visit out website, www.TamiMelissaPhotography.com, and fill out the contact form.

We look forward to capturing the moments you’ve always dreamed of!

xoxo,
Ryan & Tami

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Moon

"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
-Edward Cullen

New Moon, the second book in the Twilight Saga has left me breathless, wanting for more. I just finished the book on my break at work, and I can't wait go go home and break open Eclipse and start reading that! I have to admit though, I had a little diappointment running through my mind halfway through the book when you know who hadn't come back yet. After reading the Authors reasoning for writing the book the way she did (www.stepheniemeyer.com) I definitely understand why she did it. But the most captivating parts, in my opinion, of this book were the beginning and the end. Obviously those are the parts that contain Edward... I won't ruin anything for anyone, but I can't wait to see what happens in the next one and what may become of the mortality of Bella... :)

"Edward was here, with his arms around me. I could face anything as long as that was true. I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side." -Bella Swan

No comments: