WELCOME!

Tami Melissa Photography is actually a soon-to-be husband and wife team – Ryan & Tami. We met right after high school and we’ve been best friends ever since. Our style of photography can best be described as photojournalistic with a modern appeal. We have a passion for the art of wedding photography and our inspiration comes from all of the heart-felt moments that take place throughout a wedding day. We love capturing the romance, playfulness, and unspoken connection between a bride and a groom.

We shoot weddings throughout Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia, but we are available for travel too! If you’re interested in talking with us about your wedding, engagement, or a fun session on the beach, please visit out website, www.TamiMelissaPhotography.com, and fill out the contact form.

We look forward to capturing the moments you’ve always dreamed of!

xoxo,
Ryan & Tami

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Twilight

"About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was part of him —
and I didn’t know how potent
that part might be —
that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and
irrevocably in love with him."
- Bella Swan


Okay, I have to admit... I was a skeptic! I did not like novels about vampires. Truthfully, I do not like novels that do not have realistic storylines. So, when the Twilight Saga became such a phenomenon, I became a little curious as to why... So many people were raving on and on about these books by Stephenie Meyer, that I had to buy the first one, just to check it out.


Well, let me tell you... I AM HOOKED! I started reading the book on Thursday during my break at work, and could not put it down. I finished it at 3am last night. Stephenie Meyer has such a talent for reeling you in and not letting go. I had to go out last night to Barnes & Noble to buy the other 3 books in the series, because I knew I'd want to start the 2nd one as soon as I was done the first. I will start New Moon tonight :) If you are someone who loves romance and passion and sensuality, then this is the book for you! Don't let the fact that it is found in the "Young Adult" section at Barnes & Noble fool you... its anything but a Young Adult book! It will captivate you from beginning till the end! I feel like as Bella fell in love with Edward, that I was falling along with her... the sound of his voice... the touch of his skin... the mystery about him... *sigh* I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't read it yet... Notice I said YET! Definitely go read this book, I guarantee you won't put it down!

I cannot wait until November 21st when the movie comes out! Ryan has actually agreed to go with me, so I am pretty excited!! Any other Twilight lovers want to come too, just let me know! :)


The cast of the movie:

No comments: