WELCOME!

Tami Melissa Photography is actually a soon-to-be husband and wife team – Ryan & Tami. We met right after high school and we’ve been best friends ever since. Our style of photography can best be described as photojournalistic with a modern appeal. We have a passion for the art of wedding photography and our inspiration comes from all of the heart-felt moments that take place throughout a wedding day. We love capturing the romance, playfulness, and unspoken connection between a bride and a groom.

We shoot weddings throughout Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia, but we are available for travel too! If you’re interested in talking with us about your wedding, engagement, or a fun session on the beach, please visit out website, www.TamiMelissaPhotography.com, and fill out the contact form.

We look forward to capturing the moments you’ve always dreamed of!

xoxo,
Ryan & Tami

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Computer

OMG! What a nightmare! I got a brand new computer on October 15, 2007... it was a really nice computer, or so I thought... and last Sunday it decided to NOT turn on. I was on the phone with the technical department for about 2 hours, and thankfully it started to work again! I then took all the precautions I could and backed up all my programs, actions, packages and photographs. I am so glad I did, because my 1-year warranty is now up, and my computer won't turn back on!
Sooo... Ryan and I went to King of Prussia mall today, and I was able to buy a phenomenal new computer... and ya know whats the best part? It's pink :) Its got more memory than I'll ever need, and it is so fast, even when I have everything open! I am so happy, but now I have to re-load everything from my old computer onto this one, so it may take a couple days to get new stuff up here.
Also, I am currently working on my website... it should be up in a couple of days. It will be www.tamimelissaphotography.com. I'm soooo excited about it! So, I'll definitely let you know when it is up and running!
Well, I'm going to go start re-loading all my infomation on my new pink computer! YAY!
Oh yeah... Its halfway through the second period and Flyers are winning against San Jose! GO FLYERS!!

No comments: