WELCOME!

Tami Melissa Photography is actually a soon-to-be husband and wife team – Ryan & Tami. We met right after high school and we’ve been best friends ever since. Our style of photography can best be described as photojournalistic with a modern appeal. We have a passion for the art of wedding photography and our inspiration comes from all of the heart-felt moments that take place throughout a wedding day. We love capturing the romance, playfulness, and unspoken connection between a bride and a groom.

We shoot weddings throughout Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia, but we are available for travel too! If you’re interested in talking with us about your wedding, engagement, or a fun session on the beach, please visit out website, www.TamiMelissaPhotography.com, and fill out the contact form.

We look forward to capturing the moments you’ve always dreamed of!

xoxo,
Ryan & Tami

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trip to Cali in May!

This past weekend my mom and I planned a trip to California for May 2009! I'm so excited because during this trip we are going to be visiting different venues to finalize where my wedding will be held! We will also be meeting with some florists and photographers. Our first two days/nights will be dedicated to everything within the Laguna Beach area... we will be staying in two of the most "reasonably priced" hotels in the area so that we can pick the best, most reasonable hotel to block rooms at for our guests. We will be visiting Occasions at Laguna Village (which is my #1 choice), Laguna Cliffs Marriott, and Surf and Sand Resort. We may also visit some other locations, but we'll see when the time comes. We will then go to Encinitas (right outside of SanDiego) for two days to visit my cousin Luanne, and to check out a photographer in San Diego. And our final day and a half we are going to spend in LA, visit Rodeo Drive and just have a fun girls day. I can't wait! I LOVE CALI!Its at times like this that I wish I had some close girlfriends... I guess with the wedding planning, and figuring out whether or not to have bridesmaids has gotten me a little sad, because there are only a few gals that I would want by my side up there, but I'm afraid our friendships may not last or even be existent within the next 2 years and 8 months until my wedding. Our friendship has faded a little over the past few years, and I wish we had more time and life wouldn't get in the way as much so that we could get together. Its things like this trip to California that I would want to share with them! But I probably won't come to my decision about bridesmaids until at least another year or so. Hopefully by then, I would have built a strong friendship/relationship with someone new and unexpected, or maybe I'll be able to rekindle the old relationships with my childhood best friends and start our relationship fresh again, because I really do miss what we had together. I guess we'll see where life takes us!

No comments: