WELCOME!

Tami Melissa Photography is actually a soon-to-be husband and wife team – Ryan & Tami. We met right after high school and we’ve been best friends ever since. Our style of photography can best be described as photojournalistic with a modern appeal. We have a passion for the art of wedding photography and our inspiration comes from all of the heart-felt moments that take place throughout a wedding day. We love capturing the romance, playfulness, and unspoken connection between a bride and a groom.

We shoot weddings throughout Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia, but we are available for travel too! If you’re interested in talking with us about your wedding, engagement, or a fun session on the beach, please visit out website, www.TamiMelissaPhotography.com, and fill out the contact form.

We look forward to capturing the moments you’ve always dreamed of!

xoxo,
Ryan & Tami

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mom & Dad: 25 Years Of Marriage!!

"Love seems the swiftest,
but it is the slowest of all growths.
No man or woman really knows what perfect love is
until they have been married a quarter of a century. "

- Mark Twain




Twenty five years ago, on September 10th, 1983, my parents made the best decision of their lives... to marry one another! I wish I could have been there on that wonderful day, with all the family members I wish I could have met, and danced with... but I wasn't even thought of at that time! Its a big deal that they said "I DO!" to each other on that day... or else I may not be here right now! My parents have been through it all together: Richer, poorer, sickness, health, love, honor... and yet in my eyes, they've always been like a King and Queen in my fairy tale that I call life!!


It has been such a priviledge and joy and honor to grow up with such loving, caring, warm and amazing parents like mine! As I think about the two of them, I can only hope to be able to see my 25th anniversary, and have a lifetime of memories and accomplishments, like them. I love them both and respect who they are and what they have done not only in their lives, but the way they raised me and my younger brother. They've shown us that life can't always be perfect and go the way we want it, but if we try hard enough and put our minds and our hearts to it, we can accomplish all of our dreams! I couldn't be more blessed than I am right now to be a part this amazing milestone in their lives together.


Mom and Dad, I appreciate you and love you more than you will ever know! There is no daughter in the world that could be as lucky as I am to have parents like the both of you!! I wish you the best 25th anniversary and many many more!! xoxoxo

No comments: