WELCOME!

Tami Melissa Photography is actually a soon-to-be husband and wife team – Ryan & Tami. We met right after high school and we’ve been best friends ever since. Our style of photography can best be described as photojournalistic with a modern appeal. We have a passion for the art of wedding photography and our inspiration comes from all of the heart-felt moments that take place throughout a wedding day. We love capturing the romance, playfulness, and unspoken connection between a bride and a groom.

We shoot weddings throughout Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia, but we are available for travel too! If you’re interested in talking with us about your wedding, engagement, or a fun session on the beach, please visit out website, www.TamiMelissaPhotography.com, and fill out the contact form.

We look forward to capturing the moments you’ve always dreamed of!

xoxo,
Ryan & Tami

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

You listen to me, Edward Cullen. I am not pretending anything for your sake, okay? I didn’t even know there was a reason to make you feel better until you started being all miserable. I’ve never been so happy in all my life – I wasn’t this happy when you decided that you loved me more than you wanted to kill me, or the first morning I woke up and you were there waiting for me… Not when I heard your voice in the ballet studio, or when you said ‘I do’ and I realized that, somehow, I get to keep you forever. Those are the happiest memories I have, and this is better than any of it. So just deal with it.
~Mrs. Bella Cullen



I just finished reading the final book in the Twilight series. The book was pretty much everything I expected with a couple surprises throughout. I did like that part of the final book was written from Jacobs perspective, and we got to learn a little about his feelings throughout the saga. I definitely couldn't put the book down, and it was such a great experience to read, but in the end... nothing entirely dazzled me about it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved the book, and I loved the way Stephenie Meyer wrote about it, but I don't feel as if I've gained anything from it. I guess I just expected it to be soo much MORE. I absolutely loved the first book, and by far, I think that was the best written and the one that drew me in the most... while reading books two and three, Stephenie's grip on me loosened a bit, and I was hoping that the fourth one would draw me back in and keep me wrapped tightly around it, but it didn't. It was almost too predictable and written around an event that didn't even take place. Alright, I might be giving too much away... but I have to say, please go read it for yourself! It is still a great book and a great saga, and it does have the perfect ending to the 4-book series!!

Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.

~Bella Cullen

No comments: